time of thin blood

the burden of genius..

Sunday, August 31, 2008

waters of truth

my friend asked me once. why?, mars.

why what? what the fu** bro?

why're you so fu**ed up all the time?

because.. bro.

he never asked me again.

absimilliard is an alcoholic, yes. that much is true. and yes, my name is mars.

the person who asked me that question, is the one i trust with my life.

he told my friend who, in turn, told me.. "that guy.. is always drunk. but he always makes sense.."

it's uplifting to know some people speak good things about you.

i've always found truth in drinking. because i'm a lonely person, i dowse my anguish with alcohol. and because i have long term lethe and some ecmnesia, i try to remember as much as i can by drinking my wits away. because i find indescribable peace when i'm intoxicated.

and when i am, my mind enters a different kind of focus, which i use to ingeniate significant ideas and of course, to recall essential events in my life.

of course, i am aware of the fact that abuse is never any good.

and so, in defense to what some have to say about my unorthodox habits, i have found a quote to prove my point. my friend gave it to me, actually.

"always listen to what a drunk person has to say. because drunken words.. are spoken by sober hearts."

"in vino nobis veritas." - in wine there is truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home