time of thin blood

the burden of genius..

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

chaotic good

i will burn in hell for my sins.

i am a sinner. and for that, i will burn.

shortcomings and crippling transgressions. it's still sin.

not one person is righteous. i know that. especially me. i have sinned countless times. i have wronged everybody. be they innocent or deserving.

and who am i to be the judge of that?

i am aware that no one has the right to punish evil, even worse, with another act of evil. yet i continue to punish the wicked with my wrath.

i am relentless. and i cannot feel remorse anymore.

i have wronged the innocent with my unrighteousness, and poisoned others with my veniality. i have abominated the righteous and damned all others, because i have unwittingly convinced them into seeing things my way.

i will burn in hell for my sins.

i know i can never be forgiven. and i know i will have to live with that.i'm trying to buy my way into righteousnes. but in doing so, i am doing more harm than good.

i try to go out of my way to assist others, protect people's happiness, execute righteous undertakings, spread wisdom and good advice to people in need, give hope to those who need it, shed light on other people's lives, and promote good will every chance i get, in hopes of winning at least an ounce of grace or forgiveness.

but i know a million good deeds will never erase a single bad deed. worse, i display wrath to those who i deem guilty.

i may be an angel to some. but i will still burn in hell, for all eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home