time of thin blood

the burden of genius..

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

i found me

i keyed my name on the google search tool on a random thought.

naturally, it came up with a list of sites with the subject absimilliard. the vampire absimilliard, the egyptian warlord absimilliard, and some other same named users and characters.

fourth item on the list was my old blog service, which was prematurely terminated and continued on the same service site with the same username but with a different blog title. same content, only, updated.

and further below was another blog site which had my name and location, but i just can't remember joining that site as it wouldn't serve my purpose.

two things bother me.

i never approve of any broadcasting or exhibition, specially in major search sites. i watch what i do on the web because i am wary. i am aware of possible security issues, and i would not disclose sensitive information that would compromise my safety. i also know the rules of anonymity and i keep them on hand whenever i sign up on sites, which means i would know better than to indicate sensitive details of my person. now how did that kind of information got to the web?

my other concern is the article this other person created, in another blog service which i do not use. i checked the user out, and his information matches mine. which could mean that this person would have to be me, but.. i cannot recall any instance of signing up on that site and i definitely do not remember writing the article.

here's what the article says..

do i stay?

i am going to, certainly.

as my horoscope says, i'd be thankful for most anything in my life right now. and i am. nothing compares to the peace of mind i got after all this time.
and the people i am working with are definitely real people.

not that i don't miss the other ones.

i do. especially those people i have established as my friends.to be continued...

creeeeepy. not that i do not admire what it says, or appreciate the talent. the person who wrote this must definitely know me, or my writing style.

funny, because i am, aware of the site, and it is, a popular blog site which, as a matter of fact, does not allow users to advertise as it is strictly for private blogging. albeit it's popularity, i would not, will not, use the service, because, like i said, it will not serve my purpose, and i have no intention of expanding the stretch of my blog, mainly because one will find it difficult to keep track of two blogs, let alone four or five.

the world wide web. it has been recommended that we approach it with caution.
sends me a shiver down my spine thinking about it. it's not what the was written. it's my consummate belief that i recall not enlisting in such sites. even on anonymous sign up links, because i keep track of the pages i invest information on.

i know my memory lethe can be, at times, cumbrous, but this is different.
i know i should search a little deeper.

and in doing so, i might have a good chance to uncover an essential hidden brainstamp. one that might reveal what i've been searching for all along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home